dimanche 3 mai 2009

Maestro Traiteur (Delicious Patisserie) For those with a pastry weakness (as I seem to have), a new place opened up in summer of this year that has some of the best pies, croissants, and danish I've ever tasted.Maestro Traiteur72 rue Saint-Viateur OuestMontréal, QC H2T 2K8(514) 544-9333‎I spoke with the guy who works there and he says all the desserts are hand-made by a lady who lives nearby. She has a unique style which you will notice immediately, and probably fall in love with if it matches your own taste.Those who live in the area should definitely check it out! I've been there a few times already and everything I sampled is delicious. I've also brought friends there who agree that the pie is incredible. My family couldn't stop praising the chocolate-almond pastry I brought back, and the date square is not at all what you'd expect (no oats)!Depending on how much of a pastry-fiend you are, it may be worth a bit of travel. I made my friends hop a bus to get there, and I didn't hear any complaints after. ;)Joel_L Dec 20, 2008 10:24AM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire